Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
Do you and your family enjoy a good spaghetti squash? I know my family does, however it can take a while to make. That is until I found this super fast way to make Instant Pot spaghetti squash.
The best part is that this way only takes about 10 minutes to do! The time can vary slightly depending on the size of the squash. If your squash is super large, you will want to add an extra minute or so to your cook time.
If you have a squash that is too large to fit in the pot, you can cook it half at a time.
With my husband being a diabetic we love using squash to replace pasta. The taste is just as good and it is much lower in carbs.
Are you ready to get started? Grab your Instant Pot (I have this one here) and let’s cook!
If you like this Instant Pot recipe, here are a few others to check out.
- Instant Pot Poached Eggs
- Instant Pot Pinto Beans Recipe
- Pressure Cooker Lemon Pepper Chicken With Broccoli And Tomatoes – Paleo & Whole30
- How To Peel Fresh Eggs Perfectly – The MUST Know Trick For Anyone
- 1 Spaghetti Squash (try to get a size that fits in the pot)
- 1 Cup Water
- Place the trivet into the inner pot.
- Pour 1 cup water into the inner pot.
- Cut squash in half (either lengthwise or widthwise work fine)
- Use a spoon to remove seeds and inner strings.
- Place squash on the trivet.
- Place lid on the pot and close the valve.
- Push the steam button and then adjust the time to 10 minutes.
- When it beeps that it is done, do a quick release by carefully opening the valve.
- After pressure is gone, remove the lid.
- Using a fork, scrape the inside of the squash to make your spaghetti.
- Serve how you wish.