Paleo Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Are you or someone you know following the Paleo diet? Or maybe just trying to eat more healthy and less sugar and additives? Well, I have a treat that you are going to LOVE! It is a recipe for Paleo chocolate covered strawberries. You can also dip them in coconut to make them even yummier!
If you have been really wanting that taste of chocolate you will be shocked at how good this Paleo chocolate turns out. It is super easy to make and only takes a minute or two to do.
Plus the Paleo chocolate is only made with two ingredients and water. So maybe that is three ingredients if you count the water.
You can make this awesome treat for yourself or it would make a wonderful gift for mom, wife, husband or any special person you know that is eating Paleo and healthy.
Just be sure if you are giving as a gift, you put them in a glass container and put in the fridge until you are gifting.
Ready to get started?
If you liked this Paleo recipe, here are a few others to check out.
- Strawberry Coconut Mango Smoothie – Dairy Free, Paleo, Gluten Free & Sugar Free
- Pressure Cooker Lemon Pepper Chicken With Broccoli And Tomatoes – Paleo & Whole30
- How To Make Coconut Milk – It Is Paleo & Whole30!
- Healthy Flourless Chocolate Cake – 3 Ingredient – Dairy, Sugar & Gluten Free!
- Add your water to a small microwave glass bowl. Then heat in the microwave for about 50 to 60 seconds.
- Remove from microwave. Then add in honey and cacao powder and mix until fully blended.
- Then dip your strawberries in and enjoy.
- You can also coat the strawberries with shredded coconut flakes after they have been dipped in the chocolate if you want.