Potato Soup Recipe
I have a healthy potato soup recipe for you to try. This is a recipe that will work with a lot of different diets. Such as Whole30, Gluten Free and Vegan. Not only will it work with most diets, it is pretty easy to make and is made in a pressure cooker.
If you have a pressure cooker and have not had a chance to use it yet, you are missing out! They really are a pretty amazing addition to the kitchen. You can cook meals that would normally only taste good if they have been cooked all day, in just minutes in the cooker!
Anyways, back to this awesome potato soup recipe. It is only made with a handful of ingredients and chances are you already have most if not all of them in the kitchen.
To make this potato soup recipe, you will need potatoes, water, salt, pepper, fresh garlic, onions and almond milk. You could also use pastichio milk or any other nut milk. Just be sure if you are doing the Whole30 diet, you read those labels.
This only takes ten minutes to cook + however long it takes your cooker to reach pressure. Mine was around 20 min total.
If you enjoyed this potato soup recipe, here are a few others to check out.
- Cauliflower Chowder Recipe
- Sweet And Spicy Buffalo Peanuts Recipe
- Chicken Porcupine Meatballs – Gluten Free
- Healthy Buffalo Chicken Bites That Are Diet Friendly
- 1 Whole Bulb Of Fresh Garlic Pressed
- 5 to 6 Small to Medium Potatoes (used Russets but any will work)
- 1 Small Onion
- 2 Cups Almond Milk (or another nut milk)
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 6 Cups Water
- Dice potatoes and onions and add them to your pressure cooker.
- Add in milk and water.
- Add in pressed garlic and salt and pepper.
- Give everything a quick stir.
- Place the lid on the cooker and push the soup button. (should be 10 min cook time)
- Allow to cook and you are done! It will be 10 min cook time and then whatever time it takes for your cooker to reach pressure.