Pressure Cooker Lemon Pepper Chicken
With Broccoli And Tomatoes
This is a family favorite in my house. We have it at least one time a week if not more! So easy and very healthy! It is lemon pepper chicken with broccoli and tomatoes. Plus you cook it right in the pressure cooker!
If you are on a diet such as Paleo, Whole30, Gluten Free or even Dairy Free, this recipe works for all of them!
You can either use fresh or frozen boneless skinless chicken breasts. You can also use fresh or frozen broccoli.
If you don’t have a pressure cooker yet and are trying to figure out what brand to get, I would go with the Instant Pot as parts like extra pots and things are so much more available than a lot of others.
After you try this easy recipe for lemon pepper chicken with broccoli and tomatoes, you will be like us and will be making it every week!
If you liked this recipe, here are a few others to check out.
- How To Peel Fresh Eggs Perfectly – The MUST Know Trick For Anyone
- Whole30 Meatloaf Recipe Also Paleo
- Healthy Flourless Chocolate Cake – 3 Ingredient – Dairy, Sugar & Gluten Free!
- 3-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (Fresh or Frozen)
- 1 Fresh Lemon
- 1 Tsp Fresh Black Pepper
- ¾ Cup Water
- 2 Fresh Tomatoes
- 2 Broccoli Heads Cut Into Florets (can also use frozen about 12 oz)
- Chicken Directions::
- Place water in your pressure cooker.
- Cut the ends off the lemon and then cut it into slices. Place the slices in the water.
- Add pepper to water.
- Place chicken in the pot and put the lid on and lock it.
- Push the meat button and then add time button. You want the total cook time to 30 minutes.
- Allow to cook and when done release pressure.
- When pressure is out, remove chicken and lemons from pot. You can toss the lemons.
- Then using a fork shred the chicken.
- Broccoli Directions::
- Place the steam rack/trivet in the pot. You can leave the water from the chicken in.
- Then add your broccoli on the steam rack/ trivet.
- Put the lid on and lock.
- Press the steam button (depending on your cooker you may need to add time) You want the total cook time to be 3 minutes.
- Add some of the cooked chicken and broccoli on a plate. Then dice your tomatoes and add some of those to the plate as well.