Whole30 Potato Bites
If you are doing the Whole30 diet, I have an amazing recipe you have to try! If you are someone that likes potatoes, you will love this recipe. Below I will show you how to make some Whole30 potato bites.
These are really good to eat alone or can go really well with a meal. You can eat them right out of the oven with nothing else on them, or they are also good dipped in my Whole30 Ketchup.
You will only need a few things to make this Whole30 potato bites recipe. You can use any potato that you would like. I used Russet potatoes for mine, but this is also really good on sweet potatoes. Then the only other two things needed is dried Italian seasoning and clarified butter (Ghee). You can use a touch of salt if you want.
- 1 Small to Medium Potato
- 1 Tsp Dried Italian Seasoning
- 3 Tbsps Clarified Butter (Ghee)
- Salt (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Cut up the potato into small cubes.
- Put the butter into a microwave safe dish and melt for about 45 sec.
- Mix the seasoning into the butter.
- Coat the potatoes in the butter mixture.
- Place potatoes on a cookie sheet and bake for 12 min.
- Flip potatoes over and bake for another 12 min.
- Lightly salt if you want and enjoy!