Green Detox Smoothie Recipe
If you are anything like me, you are trying to learn to eat more healthy. That is not always the most easy thing to do. Especially if you are someone that is very busy and always on the go. One way that is fast and easy to get a healthy meal in is to have a smoothie. But you do have to be careful about store bought ones, as they can have a lot of extra sugar and different things added to them.
If you are looking for a recipe for detox smoothie, then you should try my Green Detox Smoothie recipe below. Some may see the ingredient spinach and be like eww! Well if you did not know there was spinach in this recipe, you would not know it was in there. The taste of this smoothie is very fruity, with no spinach taste. If you are someone who eats gluten free, no worries, this recipe is also gluten free.
If you are looking for a detox smoothie with a little more protein, you could add protein powder if desired. It can be found in just about any health food or drug store. You can also find it online at places like Amazon.
I think after you try this green detox smoothie recipe, it will be one you have on a regular basis. It is that good, that will want more!
- Juice From 1 Lime
- 1 ¼ Cups Chopped Pineapple (Fresh, Frozen or Canned Will Work)
- 1 Peach Sliced And Peeled
- ½ Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1-2 Cups Fresh Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 Very Ripe Banana Peeled Sliced And Frozen
- ¼ Cup Almond Milk (Or Any Milk Of Your Choice)
- In blender mix milk and frozen banana slices until it is thick and smooth. Be sure to scrape the sides of the blender down so that it is all mixed well.
- Add in peach, yogurt and pineapple, blend until fully mixed.
- Throw in lime juice and spinach mix until smooth.