Pressure Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipe
Nothing like a warm meal of corned beef and cabbage! If you have a pressure cooker, you will want to try this. I took a childhood recipe and made it a pressure cooker corned beef and cabbage recipe!
It cooks SO much faster than doing it the old fashioned way of boiling it in a pot and waiting. Plus you do not even have to chop the cabbage up for this recipe.
I know this may not be on the super healthy end of eating as corned beef and be a little higher in fat. But every now and then, you just need one of those go-to recipes you can toss in and be done in no time. This is one of those!
You can toss everything in the pressure cooker hand have it be done in 20 minutes! That comes in handy on those super busy weekday nights when all you want to do is have a glass of wine and crash for the night.
Ok, I will stop chatting and stop taking up your time so you can get to making this pressure cooker corned beef and cabbage recipe!
If you like this recipe, here are a few other pressure cooker recipes to try.
- 1 Head Fresh Cabbage
- 12 oz Corned Beef
- 2 Cups Water
- Peel any damaged leaves off the cabbage.
- Then cut out the core.
- Cut cabbage head in half.
- Pour water in the pressure cooker
- Add in corned beef and cabbage.
- Push the soup/stew button and then add 10 minutes to the cook time. That will make the cook time a total of 20 minutes.
- When done serve or allow to sit on the warm setting for up to 2 hours.