Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili Recipe
Looking for a new slow cooker recipe to try? I am going to share my recipe for slow cooker white chicken chili.
Slow cooker cooking is one of my favorite ways to cook (other than the Instant Pot). I love the fact I can toss it all in and walk away for the day. Then by dinner time, it is ready with little to no extra work. Some only use their slow cookers in the winter, but I love to use mine all year long as it is a great way to cook in the summer without heating up the house.
This recipe will make enough for four people (unless you have some really big eaters then you may want to double it) and if your family is anything like mine, there will not be any leftovers.
White chicken chili is really good on its own or it is great served with tortilla chips, cornbread or even homemade garlic bread. You can also top off your chili with sour cream, cheese or hot sauce if you like a little extra heat.
Ready to get started? Grab your slow cooker and your ingredients and we can begin.
If you like this recipe, here are some others you may want to try.
- Southwest Chicken Soup
- Crock Pot Applesauce – Easy Applesauce Recipe
- Chicken Porcupine Meatballs – Gluten Free
- Southern Style Ham and Beans Recipe (Great For Left Over Ham)
Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- 3 Large Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts fresh or frozen
- 3 Cups Chicken Stock
- 2 15.5 oz cans Cannellini Beans or Great Northern drained
- 1/2 Large Onion diced
- 1 4 oz can Diced Green Chilies
- 2 Tsp Cumin
- 1 Tbsp Flour
- 1 Tsp Fresh Chopped Cilantro it's about 4 stems cut up
- Juice From Half Of Lime
- 1 Jalapeno de-seeded and diced
- 4 Cloves Fresh Garlic diced
Add everything into the slow cooker. Put the lid on the cooker and cook on high for 4 hours.
After four hours, remove the chicken and shred it using two forks. After it is shredded place it back into the cooker and cook another 20 - 30 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!