Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies
Do you or someone you know eat gluten free? If so I have a cookie recipe for you to try. Not only is it gluten free, it is healthy for you too! This blueberry oatmeal cookie recipe is not as sweet as most cookie recipes, but just enough to satisfy your sweet tooth. These also work great for breakfast on the go! I mean who does not want to eat cookies for breakfast?? I made a batch and the kids inhaled them! You know a cookie has to be good when kids ask for more.
For my gluten free flour, I used Hodgson Mill Multi Purpose, but you could use what ever your favorite brand is. Just be sure that it is all/multi purpose.
- 1½ Cup Gluten Free Quick Oats
- ¾ Cup Gluten Free Multi Purpose Flour (I Used Hodgson Mill)
- 1½ Tsps Baking Powder
- ½ Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ⅛ Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsps Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 12 oz Honey
- 6 oz Blueberries
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- In mixing bowl, mix all dry ingredients (other then blueberries) together.
- Then in another mixing bowl, mix all wet ingredients together well.
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- When you have it mixed well, stir in the blueberries.
- Cover bowl and place in the fridge for 30 - 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Lightly oil a cookie sheet.
- Place spoonful of cookie mixture on oiled cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for about five minutes and then move to a cooling rack. You can either wait for them to totally cool or eat while warm.