Whole30 Meatloaf Recipe
When you are doing Whole30 or just eating more healthy, it does not mean you have to give up good foods! When I started out on my Whole30, I was stuck as to what to eat and make for dinners. That is when I started coming up with recipes. I think you will enjoy my Whole30 meatloaf recipe. In fact, even when I am done with my 30 days, I think I will be sticking with this meatloaf recipe, as it is low carb and more healthy than a lot of others.
In this Whole30 meatloaf recipe, I will be using my homemade Whole30 ketchup. Don’t worry it is easy to make and will only take you a few minutes to do so. I try to make sure I always have a batch made and in the fridge. I also used ground turkey as we are trying to eat low fat. But this can also be made with ground beef just the same.
You can serve your meatloaf with any Whole30 sides that you would like. I served mine with some cooked spinach (from frozen) and a side of Whole30 Potato Bites.
If you are looking for more Whole30 recipe ideas, you may want to check out Whole30 Meal Plan For A Week.
- 1 (16 oz) Pack Ground Turkey (or Chicken or Beef )
- 1 Bell Pepper Any Color Diced (I used yellow)
- ½ Medium Size Yellow Onion Diced
- ½ Cup Whole30 Ketchup or 1 6 oz can Tomato Paste
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Large Garlic Cloves Pressed
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- In large mixing bowl add all ingredients. Be sure to crack the eggs when you add them to the mix and toss the shell in the trash. (I know most will already know to do this, but just want to be clear for new cooks.)
- Now using your hands smash and mix everything together. Be sure that it is fully mixed as you do not want to bite into a part with all egg.
- After you have it fully mixed, dump it into a 9" x 5" ungreased loaf pan.
- Pack it all down in the pan, then using your fingers make a gap around the edges. That allows a place for grease to collect.
- Place in oven on center rack and back at 350 for 1 hour 10 minutes.