Summer Squash Recipe
Are you growing summer squash? Squash is one of those items you can plant and they normally go crazy with produce. Sometimes it can be a challenge to find a new and different summer squash recipe to try. So many recipes are fried in butter, while it is a very tasty way to cook them, it is not that healthy for you.
If you are like me and looking for a more healthy way to eat summer squash, I think you will like the recipe I came up with. If you do want a hint of butter flavor you could always do a few sprays of butter. But I don’t think you will miss it.
If you like this recipe, here are some other garden recipes to try.
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash With Meat Sauce
- How To Can Beets – With Pickled Beet Recipe
- Bibimbap Recipe, Vegetarian Too! Also Very Easy To Turn Gluten Free
- Veggie Sandwich Recipe
- Orange Ginger Carrot Recipe – Whole30 Recipe
- 6 medium to large Yellow Summer Squash
- ½ tbsp Onion Powder
- ½ tbsp Onion flakes
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Salt to taste
- 5 oz water
- Cut ends of the squash.
- Then cut into about half inch thick slices.
- Add all ingredients to deep frying pan.
- Cover with lid and cook on low heat (number 3 on my stove) for 15 min.
- Remove cover and stir, then recover and cook another 15 min on medium heat (number 6 for me).
- Remove from heat and serve.