Super Easy 2 Minute Bread Pudding
Do you enjoy a nice dish of bread pudding? Do you hate having to wait for it to bake for an hour or more? Good news! I have just the recipe for you.
It is a single serve recipe for bread pudding made in the microwave in just two minutes!
What I love most about this recipe other then it is cooked in two minutes, you can control what is in it. If you are someone that eats sugar-free, just replace the organic sugar with your own sweetener.
Same goes if you are someone that eats gluten free. Just be sure to use your own gluten free bread.
This bread pudding recipe has just the right touch of sweetness. It is not super sweet but has enough sweetness to take care of a sweet tooth.
If you are cutting down on sugar, you can even reduce it. I made this with as little as two teaspoons of sugar and it was still good.
Another option to make this recipe your own is to toss in a few teaspoons of raisins! They add a little extra flavor and it still cooks just fine.
This recipe can be made in any large microwave safe mug. Or you can make it in a microwave safe bowl or ramekin. I made mine in a ramekin for this, just because you can see it better in the pictures than you could if I had it in a mug.
If you like this recipe, here are a few others to check out.
- Healthy Flourless Chocolate Cake – 3 Ingredient – Dairy, Sugar & Gluten Free!
- Sweet And Spicy Buffalo Peanuts Recipe
- Grandma’s Raisin Cake Recipe
- Pumpkin Pecan Shortbread Cookies
- 1 Egg
- 2 Slices Bread
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Cup Milk
- 1 Tbsp Organic Sugar
- Raisins (Optional)
- In bowl mix everything but the bread. Whisk together until fully mixed.
- Rip the bread into small pieces.
- Add bread in and mix. Be sure all of the bread is fully coated and smashed down.
- Place microwave safe bowl or mug in microwave and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy!