Campfire Recipes – Recipes For Camping
Are you thinking of taking a camping trip and wondering what recipes for camping are good to try? Below you will find lots of campfire recipes to give you some ideas.
We will cover some campfire recipes for snacks, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. That way you will have some recipes for camping that you can use for any meal.
Just remember to not only pack the ingredients you will need to make these but the cookware and prep items you will need to make them as well.
If you are new to camping and not sure what kitchen items you need to take on a camping trip, here is a short list of my must pack items.
Kitchen Items To Always Pack:
- Cast Iron Skillet (Or a Dutch Oven I like these better as it can double as a pot or a pan!)
- Sharp Knife
- Dishes To Eat Off Of
- Eating Utensils
- Cooking Spoon
- Cutting Board
- Cooking Tripod and or Over Fire Grill
- Hand Can Opener
- Coffee Percolator
- Coffee Cups (we just use as our glasses too)
- Dish Pan (for washing)
- Pot Holder
Note: Some of these recipes say for the grill, but you can cook them on the grill that is over a campfire as well.
- Healthy Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Campfire Potatoes
- Camping Hot Dogs Recipe for the Campfire
- Reuben Sandwich With A Pie Iron
- Cheesy Potato & Sausage Foil Packets
- Elote Mexican Corn on the Cob Mexico Street Food
- Shrimp Boil Foil Dinner
- Simple Campfire Stew
- Camping Meal- Foil Dinners
- Brat & Veggie Foil Packet Meals
- BBQ Baby Back Pork Ribs
- Honey Lemon Grilled Chicken
- Spicy Ranch Chicken Grilled Foil Packets
- Santa Maria Style Barbecue Grilled Tri-Tip
If you found this campfire recipes post helpful, here are a few other camping posts to check out.
- Camping For Beginners – Pack List
- How to Survive Camping In The Heat
- How to Survive Camping In The Rain
- Top Items To Take Camping